EyeSpy Cosmetic Contact Lenses come with over 25 years of experience in the development and manufacturing of contact lenses. All of their products are manufactured to ISO9000:2000 quality standards for your comfort and safety. With a range of designs and colours, the choice is entirely up to you. All EyeSpy Cosmetic Contact Lenses are made and tested to ensure that they meet demanding standards. This commitment to excellence affords the highest levels of wear-ability, ensuring absolute comfort, every day.
- Unlike prescription lenses, EyeSpy Fashion Contact Lenses will not affect your eyesight.
- Advanced manufacturing technology and stringent quality ensure comfort at all times.
- Head off to a special party or a night out and turn heads with this cosmetic fashion accessory.
- Sold as a pair.
- Comes with 60ml Solution.
- Always read the instructions on the information leaflet inside the box.
- The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only.
- Although, we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device & display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products.
- Your product may vary slightly from the images, sizes, weights, capacities, dimensions and measurements indicated on our website.
- You will need to take into consideration the natural colour of your eyes before choosing to buy ANY Contact Lenses..
- We accept no responsibility or liability to you for your lack of suitability of wearing the Contact Lenses.
Age 16+ only.
- DO NOT wear for longer than intended period.
- DO NOT wear if they appear to be damaged.
- DO NOT share with anyone else.
- DO NOT let hair spray, cosmetic aerosols or any cosmetics come into contact with them.
- DO NOT participate in any water sports whilst wearing.
- DO NOT sleep in them.
- ALWAYS put in before applying any make-up & take out before removing any make-up.
- ALWAYS remove immediately if your eyes get red or irritated, or if you have any discomfort or pain - then seek help from a qualified eyecare practitioner.
- You MUST NOT wear if you suffer from any of the following: Corneal Dystrophies, Corneal Ulcers, Inflammation of the Cornea, Inflammation of the Eye, Uveitis Allergic Eye Conditions OR if you have had any pre-existing Eye Conditions.